- Item Code Christmas Tree - USA Noble Fir (6 - 7 ft) with Tree Stand
As low as $298.00
The Christmas Trees will arrive in November, we will keep you updated in case your selected delivery date is earlier than the stock arrival.
Fresh From USA!
A Tree For The Traditional Lovers
Choose Noble Firs (USA) for:
- Denser branches for a fuller looking tree!
- Strong & sturdy branches for heavy ornaments
- Better symmetry, your tree will look great from all angles!
Noble Firs from USA are one of the most classic and popular Christmas trees available today. This variety spots a silvery sheen on its bluish-green needles and emits strong citrusy scent.
Their sturdy branches give them a full, layered appearance and is capable of holding a magnificent display of Christmas lights & heavy ornaments.
Our styling recommendation: Layer the inner centre of your Christmas trees with decorations as to create more depth, making your Christmas tree look fuller.
*Images shown are for illustration purposes only, every live Christmas tree is unique and different.
Christmas tree comes complete with tree stand.
Tree Height: 6ft to 7ft (Approx. 1.8m to 2.1m)
Stand Model: Cinco C-152 S (Classic 8) ** Nett priced item **
* Price inclusive of Christmas tree stand.
* Additional Charges applicable:
- for delivery to Restricted Areas, Marina Bay Sands and Sentosa. (Please refer to T&Cs)
- for purchase of Christmas tree(s) with other online Plants/Products to be delivered together. (Please refer to T&Cs)
- for Collection and Disposal service. (Please refer to T&Cs)
- for Special Handling service - manually carrying up tree(s) by staircase to destination with no lift access. (Please refer to T&Cs)
* Other additional charges (if any) not made online will be invoiced separately and cash payment will be collected upon delivery.
* Product images shown are for reference only. Actual tree colour, shape and height may vary.
* We only accept exchange of tree that is unhealthy and not fresh within 7 days of delivery date (each tree can only be exchanged once). Variance in shape and height of tree will not be considered for exchange reason. Height is measured from the tip of tree top to the base of stand.
* Please read our Christmas tree care tips and DIY tree stand installation for more information.
Care Tips To Keep Your Christmas Trees Fresh & Happy
• Once home, place your tree in water as soon as possible
• Check the stand daily to make sure the water level does not go below the base of your tree
• Add anti-mosquito granules into water to prevent mosquito breeding
• Keep your tree away from sources of heat (Direct sunlight, heat vents etc.)
• Use low heat producing lights. Miniature lights help in delaying the drying of the tree.
• Do not overload electric circuits
• Check lights & cords for broken bulbs and frayed wiring. Replace if necessary.
• Always turn off the lights on the Christmas tree before leaving the house or going to bed.
** Terms & Conditions **